The Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiologists (PSA) announces its new program, Doctors for Education, dedicated to educating legislators/legislative staffers about a variety of anesthesia-related topics.
How it works
- Government organizations legislators looking for a speaker must complete a Speaking Engagement Request Form.
- After returning the completed speaking engagement form, a staff coordinator will establish contact with you once the speaker has been confirmed. Please allow 7-10 business days for speaker reservations to be confirmed.
- PSA member volunteers will share their knowledge and experience with your organization.
- An Evaluation Form will be provided to the organization contact at the conclusion of the event.
Call the PSA office in Harrisburg at (717) 558-7750, ext. 1596, or e-mail email@example.com. Our fax number is (717) 558-7841.
Through Doctors for Education, community, government and medical organizations in Pennsylvania now have access to a variety of experienced anesthesiologists who are willing to give presentations. These presentations are tailored to fit each specific audience.
For legislators/legislative staffers, topics include:
Available in Centre and surrounding counties:
- Politics and Medicine
- What You Need to Know About Office-Based Anesthesia
Available in Philadelphia and surrounding counties:
- Simulation in Anesthesia
- What Anesthesiologists Do