Chronic Refractory Pain

Print Page

By Joseph W. Galassi, M.D.

If you are a sufferer of chronic pain and have not been satisfied with the results you have gotten with your primary care doctor or other specialists, then a pain medicine specialist is likely your next best option.

He or she can review your history and prior studies and treatments, examine you, and then recommend a treatment plan best suited for you. Oftentimes, you can be referred to a pain medicine physician by your primary care doctor. Otherwise, you can find a list of doctors near you in the phone book or on the Internet.


    Physicians Protecting Patients