This job bank is specifically for employment
associated with anesthesiology. Cost to post is $250 for three months. PSA
members get a $50 discount and pay $200 for a three-month posting. To post a
job, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent an invoice and link for your post.
Mayo Clinic in Mankato, MN - Anesthesiologist
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information, please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, Minnesota is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our practice. Mayo Clinic Health System links Mayo Clinic’s respected expertise in patient care, research and education with Mayo’s community-focused multi-specialty groups in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. Mayo Clinic Health System has more than 950 physicians that practice in 75 communities.
The Southwest Minnesota region of Mayo Clinic Health System provides chronic, urgent and preventive services. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients by inspiring hope and contributing to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research. Our growing integrated health care system provides the region with quality care backed by a team of highly-trained specialists, close to home.
- Multi‐specialty clinic and attached hospital
- Fully staffed with 8 anesthesiologists and 1 pain medicine physician
- Call schedule is 1:8 from home, call day starts at 3:00 p.m. with post call day off.
- Practice includes all surgical specialties with the exception of cardiac surgery
- Academic opportunities available for interested staff
- Partner closely with Mayo Clinic Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine in Rochester, MN
- CRNAs on staff
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Anesthesiology. Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away. Click
for Video to watch a video highlighting the Mankato community.
Additionally, here is a direct link to the video if you need it: https://mssvideoupload.mayo.edu/media/Mayo+Clinic+Health+System+in+Mankato%2C+MN/1_o0su349f
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Financially stable employed physician network is seeking to recruit a General Anesthesiologist to join the team in a thriving hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible.
Position Overview Based on Full-Time
- Competitive straight base compensation model, $500k+, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- 1 in 8 call, post call day off. No in-house call responsibility. CRNA coverage in-house 24/7.
- Progressive team providing ultrasound guided regional anesthesia.
- New graduates encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Team provides anesthesia services to main hospital, ambulatory surgical center and endoscopy center; all sites located within main campus. Cohesive employed anesthesia team to include CRNA’s working collaboratively with surgeons.
- Diverse case load of, to include but not limited to ENT, Bariatrics, Breast, General, Gastroenterology, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Plastics, Vascular and Urology.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
- Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan
- Malpractice with tail coverage, no expense to the employee.
About Evangelical Community Hospital
- Evangelical is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and
has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate
132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics,
Cardiovascular Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, and Diabetes. The Hospital serves residents
throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland,
and Lycoming counties.
About the Community: Lewisburg, PA
- Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the
National Register of Historic Places. It is home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable, and
vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals,
state parks and Bucknell’s Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also
features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is a not-for-profit
health system with a comprehensive network of care, including more than 300
primary care and specialty physicians; outpatient and Urgent Care services’
four hospitals with a total of 786 licensed beds: Lancaster General Hospital,
Women & Babies Hospital, Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, and Lancaster
Behavioral Health Hospital.
Lancaster General Hospital is consistently ranked among
the top hospitals in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania by U.S.
News & World Report and numerous services are recognized nationally.
Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the
strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a
nationally recognized, not-for-profit community health care system.
Position Description – Anesthesiology
- The Department of
Anesthesiology at LGH is a large team of 34 physicians, 65 CRNAs and 17
- They cover 50 anesthetizing
locations daily with the primary hospitals being the Lancaster General
Hospital, a Level 1 trauma center, and the Women and Babies Hospital in
- Annual case volume is
32,000 anesthetics per year with 750 cardiac surgery cases.
- The large team has been
stable and thriving for many years and was in private practice locally for
more than 50 years prior to joining the LGH team in January of 2020.
- Currently, they are
recruiting to add 5 full-time Anesthesiologists to their team. Other
employment options can be considered.
- The Anesthesiology team
works primarily in a medically directed model with 75-80% of cases being
involving a CRNA.
- Call is shared equally with
2 Anesthesiologists in-house per night. At-home call includes
cardiac call and 2 on back up call.
- Anesthesiologists at LGH
are extremely well-trained and qualified comfortable with all types of
cases. All surgical modalities are represented except transplants
and complex pediatric cases. There is a subset of 18
Anesthesiologists who also do cardiac Anesthesia which are personally
opportunities of SRNA’s and primary care residents rotating through
anesthesiology are available. Academic appointments may be pursued
through the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School Of Medicine.
Minimum teaching requirements exist.
with any experience level and availability will be considered with an
understanding that there is a preference to fill and credential by March
- Both cardiac and
non-cardiac anesthesiologists are being recruited.
- An ideal candidate will be
interested primarily in being part of very close-knit team, interested in
a long-term practice, well-trained, professional, and friendly. Ties to or
familiarity with the Lancaster/South Central PA area is also a plus.
- Process or able to obtain
an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Must be a graduate of an
accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Must be
board certified or board eligible
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary
starting at $550K with a $25K variable component.
- 12 weeks paid time off
- Sign-on bonus and
- Full benefits
For more information or to apply, email: LGH.PhysicianApply@pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Benefits At A Glance:
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH offers the
following benefits to employees:
- 100% Tuition
Assistance at The Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
- Paid Time Off and Paid
- Shift, Weekend and On-Call
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term
- Retirement Savings Account
with Company Matching
- Child Care Subsidies
Gym and Fitness Classes
MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on
qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN - Neuroanesthesiologist
#1 Best hospital in the nation and top-ranked in the World Top 7 Best Large Companies to Work for 2022 (Forbes) #1 Adult Neurology and Neurosurgery Specialty in the World (Newsweek 2021)
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN is seeking a highly qualified Anesthesiologist interested in joining the Division of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology in the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. We are looking for:
- Skills, interest and expertise in perioperative care for complex neurosurgical patients
- Candidates with neuroanesthesiology fellowship training, unique qualifications, and/or proven track record of research are preferred but not mandatory.
- Skills, interest and expertise in perioperative care for patients undergoing complex interventional radiologic procedures
The department includes over 180 anesthesiologists who practice in a care team model with active involvement in all facets of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine. The position will include an academic appointment to the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. The Division of Neurosurgical and Radiologic Anesthesiology provides anesthesia services for one of the top Neurosurgical practices in the nation as well as support for the radiology practice.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN combines the ability to practice in a top-tier medical practice, the comfort of small city living and easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Anesthesiology and have an interest in joining a high-volume surgical and procedural practice. Candidates with neuroanesthesiology fellowship training, unique qualifications, and/or a proven track record of research are preferred. Anesthesiologists with a strong clinical focus play an important role in teaching as well as clinical research. Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.