This job bank is specifically for employment associated with anesthesiology. Cost to post is $250 for three months. PSA members get a $50 discount and pay $200 for a three-month posting. To post a job, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent an invoice and link for your post.
Anesthesiologist - Mayo Clinic - La Crosse, Wisconsin
COMPANY NAME: Mayo Clinic
JOB TITLE: Anesthesiologist
Amazing Opportunity for a Community Anesthesiologist! -(301132)
COUNTRY: United States
CITY: La Crosse
ZIP CODE: 54601
Amazing opportunity for a Community Anesthesiologist with the Mayo Clinic - Ranked # 3 of America's Best Employers!
The Department of Anesthesiology in Southwest Wisconsin is searching for a General Anesthesiologist to join our growing practice. This is a general Anesthesiologist position, medically directed practice, including general, vascular, thoracic, urology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, gynecology, neurosurgery, podiatry, gastroenterology, interventional radiology and electrophysiology/cardiology.
Our cases include OR and outfield cases, with an inpatient/outpatient mix. OB services are provided in a collaborative practice with a CRNA in-house and a physician available as back-up. Candidates should be interested in practice development, teaching residents, teaching nurse anesthetist students, have a willingness to mentor other members of the team, including APP and allied health staff, and desire to be part of a team-based service.
* Offering a compensation package up to the 70th percentile based on experience with a generous sign on bonus, CME allowance, work/life balance and room for career development, education and research if so desired.
*Group of 8 Physicians and 23 CRNAs looking to expand to 10 physicians
* Medically Directed Practice - Bread and Butter, Healthy Peds, Neurosurgery, Cath lab, Limited Thoracic and Vascular – no hearts
* Call from home with post-call day off
* Successful OB collaborative model with 24 hour in-house CRNA coverage
* 1 weekend call per month
* Extremely equitable group with rotating holidays and equitable vacation allocation
License or Certification:
Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Anesthesiology. Candidates must be comfortable with all case types and proficient in regional techniques.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: